Applicants should be between 20 and 32 years of age and citizens or residents of MENA countries.
Applications must provide one of the following:
- a description of their up-and-running philanthropic venture
- a business plan for their philanthropic venture
- a well-researched concept for a philanthropic venture
- The deadline to apply is 19 September, 2021
- The executive education programme runs 27-30 September followed by mentoring and a final business plan review
Apply to Young Philanthropists
Please submit one of the following three documents:
- A description of your up-and-running philanthropic venture
- A business plan you are in the process of developing for a philanthropic venture
- A well thought out idea for a philanthropic venture on which you are considering embarking
Note: typical business plans include the following.
- Executive summary/busines description
- Value proposition
- Vision and mission
- Market research and analysis
- Marketing strategy and plan
- Human resources and organizational structure
- Operations plan
- Financial forecast and analysis
Programme cost is AED 7,500, a 40% discount, when applying through ADMAF
Grant opportunities up to 100% of tuition costs are available based on how solid, mature and feasible applicants’ business plans are. Applicants will be notified if they qualify.
Application deadline: 19 September, 2021